Topic of Survey: Violence in Music and lyrics
1. When you hear the words "violent lyrics", what artists or types of music do you automatically think of? Please be sure to include a few songs if you can think of any.
2. Do you feel that the artists should not sing/write songs that have a lot of violence in them if they know young children will be one of the main listeners?
3. How do you feel about children having easy access to violent music?
4. Do you feel this is a raising problem in the USA? In the world?
5. Do you feel that there is a connection between youth crimes (such as school shootings) and the music they listen to?
6. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the lowest, 10 being the highest) how much of an influence do YOU think music violence has on today's society?
7. What age group do you fall into?
--- Younger than 14
--- Older than 30